Extension Publications and Articles by REEU Fellows
First place: Reham Azab, Abby Jensen & Audree’Auna Morris-Garrett, Room to Grow, An Organic Farm Experience. Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, Sept. 2022.
Second place: Caroline Beuscher & Jevon Clarke, Beyond the Field and the Lab Bench
Third place: Jeremiah Jackson & Ashlynn Little, The Crop Connection
- Dianah Anderson & Dawson Childs, Crop Genetics: From Field to Lab Table.
- Chloe Dela Cerna & Christian Ona, Developing a Green Thumb – Cultivating a Lifestyle of Organic Farming.
- Ian Nelson & Margarita Ramirez, Summer Crop Genetics and Organic Farm Outing
First place: Marin Lonnee and Haley McMillan, A Love Affair for a Better World: The Future of Agriculture. Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, August 2021.
Second place: Anaya Arnold and Douglas Vines, STEM and Stem: UGA REEU Interns Look into Farming.
Third place: Natalie Miller and Katie Toomey, Shine Bright like a Diamond Hill Farmer.
- Gabriel Harris and Aishat Lawal, Organic Farmers Market Extension at UGA.
- Orrie Feitsma and Adam Mauzy, Our UGA Summer Research and Extension Experience.
First place: Kamaya Brantley and KeAndre Leaks, Behind the Greens: Our Research and Extension Summer Experiences at UGA, Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, August 2019.
Second place: Addison Bralick and Jenna Mathwig, Farm to Table.
- Anisha Jayachandran, Seeding to Feeding.
- Aurelia Espinoza and Charvea Aguilar, From Hand-picking to Customer Satisfaction.
- Derrick Ousley and Tahj Moore, Cultivating Connections and Experiences: Our Research and Extension Summer Experience at UGA.
- Jennifer Tyler and Raeanne Herrera, Veggie Tale.
First place: Jaimie Seymour, Ryan Ward, and Sydney Dilworth, From the Field to the Table REEU Experiences, Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, June 2019.
Second place: Kasandra Velarde, Makayla Mitchell and Raven Harvey, Life as a REEU Student.
Third place: Ben Parker, Francisco Chacon, and Hadley Figueroa, Our Research and Extension Summer Experiences at UGA.
Honorable mention: Amaja Andrews and Chanais Martinez, From The Lab, to The Field, to The Table!
Audree’Auna Morris-Garrett (cosponsored by Georgia Research Alliance)
Jeremiah Jackson 1rst Place Undergraduate Poster Award, 2022 Plant Center Fall Retreat
Ashlynn Little 3rd Place Undergraduate Poster Award, 2021 Plant Center Fall Retreat
Dianah Anderson (cosponsored by Georgia Research Alliance)
Chloe Dela Cerna (cosponsored by NSF)
Gabriel Harris (cosponsored by Georgia Research Alliance)
Katie Toomey (Katie’s blog), 2nd Place Undergraduate Poster Award, 2021 Plant Center Fall Retreat
Douglas Vines, UGA CURO scholar, 3rd Place Undergraduate Poster Award, 2021 Plant Center Fall Retreat
Kamaya Brantley, UGA LSAMP scholar, 2021 FABricate inspiring finalist
Raeanne Herrera (cosponsored by NSF)
Amaja Andrews, 2021 McNair Scholar, 2021 UGA CAES Ratcliffe Scholar
Chanais Martinez, 1st place presentation at the Annual Mid-Atlantic Food Day Summit, 2019
Makayla Mitchell, read Makayla’s experience here
Ben Parker, UGA 2019 CAES Congressional Agricultural Fellow
Kasandra Velarde, 1st poster presentation at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 2019
Ryan Ward (cosponsored by NSF)