Extension Publications and Articles by REEU Fellows
First place: Marin Lonnee and Haley McMillan, A Love Affair for a Better World: The Future of Agriculture. Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, August 2021.
Second place: Anaya Arnold and Douglas Vines, STEM and Stem: UGA REEU Interns Look into Farming.
Third place: Natalie Miller and Katie Toomey, Shine Bright like a Diamond Hill Farmer.
- Gabriel Harris and Aishat Lawal, Organic Farmers Market Extension at UGA.
- Orrie Feitsma and Adam Mauzy, Our UGA Summer Research and Extension Experience.
First place: Kamaya Brantley and KeAndre Leaks, Behind the Greens: Our Research and Extension Summer Experiences at UGA, Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, August 2019.
Second place: Addison Bralick and Jenna Mathwig, Farm to Table.
- Anisha Jayachandran, Seeding to Feeding.
- Aurelia Espinoza and Charvea Aguilar, From Hand-picking to Customer Satisfaction.
- Derrick Ousley and Tahj Moore, Cultivating Connections and Experiences: Our Research and Extension Summer Experience at UGA.
- Jennifer Tyler and Raeanne Herrera, Veggie Tale.
First place: Jaimie Seymour, Ryan Ward, and Sydney Dilworth, From the Field to the Table REEU Experiences, Shades of Green. Athens-Clarke County Agriculture and Natural Resources E-Newsletter, June 2019.
Second place: Kasandra Velarde, Makayla Mitchell and Raven Harvey, Life as a REEU Student.
Third place: Ben Parker, Francisco Chacon, and Hadley Figueroa, Our Research and Extension Summer Experiences at UGA.
Honorable mention: Amaja Andrews and Chanais Martinez, From The Lab, to The Field, to The Table!